Thursday, January 22, 2009

Is it worth your efforts?

So with a nudge from this person and push from that person I decided that maybe I should really post something on this blog of mine. I have an affinity for changing the background (you might, but probably had not noticed), but have yet to write anything of substance. I have a couple of beliefs about blogs which has inhibited me from blogging for myself. They include, but are not limited to: (1) a blog entry should contain interesting or entertaining content, (2) if it lacks interesting content, then it absolutely should contain pictures. While the best kind of blogs make sure to have both of these, I'm not sure my blog will have either of these.

5 comments:

Rae Rice said...

what are you saying about our blogs? Pictures of my kids are uninteresting?

Elyse said...

so self absorbed. THIS BLOG IS ABOUT ME. haha

Nicole Homel said...

good lord you two.
elyse...get the food going. WITH PICTURES!
rachel...keep the pics coming...
as for me, i will just keep talking about strange books (series) and tv series i am addicted to.
b for effort eho.
xoxoxoxox
Mind you sisters, it's not like we don't talk with each other pretty much every day.....

Allie Rose said...

Rock and roll - I love this post!

Allie Rose said...

And now you are confronted with the blogging equivalent of a sophomore album. What will you write about next??